Islamabad United the winner of 1st season HBL Pakistan Super League (PSL) is aiming to continue its status as a winner. Captaining by Misbah Ul Haq along with an excellent Cricket Director Wasim Akram. Islamabad United is in official partnership with Js Bank for present year Pakistan Super League (PSL) matches. In Dubai on 8th of February 2017 Islamabad United and JS Bank to Formalise Their Partnership. The logo of JS Bank will appear on the jersey of the Islamabad United for HBL PSL S 2.
Islamabad United and JS Bank to Formalize Their Partnership
The event accompanied by Ali Naqvi, the owner of Islamabad United, Ali J. Siddiqui, the Chairman of JS Bank, and several of Islamabad United’s players, including Misbah-ul-Haq, Sharjeel Khan and Mohammad Irfan. Islamabad United owner Ali Naqvi said: “We are fascinated to partner with one of Pakistan’s best banks. JS Bank shares our philosophy of making international standards and works to Pakistan. However, their work in CSR is something that associates truly with our vision. Through their numerous leads, they have aimed to build an educated, healthy and prosperous Pakistan with dignity and honour for all. By providing healthcare, education and promoting the economic and social development of underprivileged members of our society. Both our organisations have similar perspectives towards the supremacy of feature, and consequently, we do believe, this is the perfect partnership for us.”
Leonine Global Sports (LGS) who are the owner of Islamabad United, have several missions to come on the place.
- A truly global experience in sports entertainment.
- A fan base which is loyal, knowledgeable and supportive of the sport and franchise.
- An aspirational beacon for up and coming players to attempt for excellence in cricket, for Pakistan in particular, and for the world as a whole.
- An ecosystem for the promotion of sports through close partnerships with the respective sports boards.
- A genuinely professionally-run organisation with exceptional standards of corporate governance and international best practices.
- Promotion of Pakistan through sports and involvement of internationally known figures into Pakistan.
- A responsible & qualified member on CSR.