Dry Skin becomes a hot potato within winter season; mostly people worried how to get rid of this dry skin. As winter is a dry season, a good season for oily skin. On the other hand, this season is most tough for dry and normal skin. However, you do not need to worry more, here are some useful and easy tips to get rid of this problem and you can enjoy winter season as well. Here we teach you how to make dry skin soft in winter with the help of few simple steps.
How To Make Dry Skin Soft In Winter
- First of all, you should avoid too much bath or shower, especially for face, as it causes dry skin. You should limit your bathing; it would be at least once a day. Do not use too hot water and avoid steaming your skin. Use warm water that does not become hard on your skin, because too hot water damages the protective lipid barrier of your skin. That’s why you have to avoid taking a bath or shower for a long time.
- This way is very useful if you do all the year proper moisturizing, so your skin will be ready to face seasonal effects. Try to do moisturizing every day it will improve your skin as well and when winter comes you haven’t need to do something harder to prevent dry skin. Sensitive skin holders should avoid using those creams that contain fragrance and in hands, products try to get that one which has Glycerin and hyaluronic acid in them.
- Sunscreen is another product, which saves your skin from harmful rays. It is false to say that sunscreen is effective just in summer, but it also bests in winter as well. If you work outside you must wear it to save your skin from damaging rays.
- Dry skin would be a result of dry air in your house, so you have to use a humidifier. Put it in your room and turn it on when you have to sleep. Another way is, to use the natural plant for a humidifier, as a Bamboo Fern, a Boston palm, etc.
- In the last, you have to protect your skin from drying elements by covering it as much as possible. Try to avoid winds by hats, gloves and scarves and for lips use Chap Stick.