Hirsutism is a term used for growth of abnormal or unwanted hairs may be on the body of men or women. Usually, this problem is common in females because of their excessive hairs on the face or other parts of the body. People especially females suffer from this issue because the androgen hormones increase their level in the body. To overcome these unwanted hairs, different people try different techniques. Generally, men try razors, threading or trimmers to remove abnormal hairs on chin or ears. Similarly, females also try few of them and some other methods like hair remover lotions, hair remover creams and some try laser techniques. Rather than the benefits, these methods may have some side effects. So, one has to use natural home remedies to remove facial hair. As for the concern, these remedies have no side effects or have very low chances of side effects.
Home Remedies To Remove Facial Hair
Unwanted facial hairs are responsible for spoiling the beauty of girls. If we say that these facial hairs become the source of embracement for girls, then it is not wrong. Therefore, before going to any public gathering or offices, girls use to remove their facial hairs to maintain their beauty. Some girls can approach some sort of beauty parlours, but most of them are unable to afford parlour charges or have other transport problems. For that sake, they are always searching the natural and affordable methods which they try at their homes. In this article, we will share five most affecting home remedies to remove facial hair. These ingredients are easy to access at home and methods are as easy as one can try them at home. While these home remedies are effective, as well as, they are long lasting.
Home Remedies to Remove Facial Hair With Papaya
Papaya is a fruit sweet in taste as well as it has many benefits for health. It acts as a natural bleach which lightens the excessive facial hairs.
- Papaya pulp
- Turmeric powder
There are two different ways to remove facial hairs with papaya.
1: Papaya with Turmeric Powder
- Take raw papaya pulp and mix half teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Apply the paste on the part of the face with extra hairs
- Leave the paste on face for twenty minutes.
- Rinse the mixture with water
- Try this method once a week
2: Papaya with Milk
- Take half cup of papaya pulp
- Mix one teaspoon of milk in it
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes
- Clean the paste with water
Home Remedies to Remove Facial Hair with Corn Flour, Egg and Sugar
The mixture of egg, sugar and corn flour act as a peel-off mask. And this mask is beneficial for the removal of impurities and unwanted facial hairs.
- One Egg
- One tablespoon of sugar
- Half teaspoon of corn
- Take whiten part of egg and whisk it
- Mix half teaspoon of corn flour and one teaspoon of sugar in the whisked egg
- Use the mixture on face
- Wait for 15-20 minutes
- Wash the face with water
Home Remedies to Remove Facial Hair with Lentil Face Pack
Lentil face pack work as a scrub, you can make this scrub by smashing dal masoor or red lentils in powder. This powder is very healthy to remove facial hairs in the form of scrub.
- Red lentils
- A glass of milk/honey
- Take half cup of red lentils and grind it until it becomes powder
- Make a paste by adding two tablespoons of red lentils powder and required amount of honey or milk.
- Give the mixture time of twenty minutes so that elements bond effectively.
- Put the paste on face for 20 minutes
- Remove it after 20 minutes by scrubbing it out
- Clean your face with fresh water
Home Remedies to Remove Facial Hair with Sugar Wax
Using sugar wax is the best and easy method to remove the facial hairs. Using this method one can also glow her skin.
- Two teaspoons of granulated sugar
- One teaspoon honey
- One teaspoon water
- Make mixture by adding one teaspoon of honey and water in two teaspoons of granulated sugar
- Heat it in a bowl until it starts bubbling and changes its color to brown
- Cool the mixture
- Apply it on facial hairs with the help of spatula
- Using cloth strip on this wax smooth it out
- Now rip it off opposite to the hair direction
Home Remedies to Remove Facial Hair with Spearmint Tea
To get rid of undesired facial hairs we also recommend you to drink spearmint tea. Research showed that by drinking spearmint tea, the level of hormones become normal. You have to drink tea twice of a day for five consecutive days.
- One teaspoon dried spearmint
- A cup of water
- Take one cup of fresh water and boil it
- Put one teaspoon of dried spearmint in boiled water
- Cover the water for five to ten minutes
- Drink the tea after straining it
- Drink twice a day
NOTE: Above all are the best home remedies to remove facial hair at home without any extra efforts. You can also use some other methods by clicking here.