If we said Jewelry is as necessary for women as oxygen for living beings, then it is not wrong. Because after wearing jewelry, girl’s look becomes more attractive. Depending on their culture women use to wear different types of jewelry. Necklace, rings, bangles, nose pins and other similar items include as jewelry items. Similarly, earrings also considered as the main thing for female’s jewelry. As without earrings girls ears look bare and unattractive. So, girls have a focus to put earrings in their ears either they wear other jewelry or not. And if earrings are made of diamond then they got extra grace than simple ones. But the problems come when these diamond earrings become dirty and dust goes into their narrow areas. After then, girls worried that how to clean diamond earrings at home using home techniques.
How To Clean Diamond Earrings At Home
In this article, it is our effort to solve the raised question how to clean diamond earrings without approaching shop. We will discuss here five different techniques to clean your precious diamond earrings. These useful methods mentioned here.
- Clean diamond earrings with toothpaste
- Clean diamond earrings with hydrogen peroxide
- Clean diamond earrings with vinegar
- Clean diamond earrings with baking soda
- Clean diamond earrings with Windex
Clean Diamond Earrings with Toothpaste
To remove dust from earrings, you have to follow few steps:
- First of all, take some warm water in any bowl, then mix any mild detergent into it. Now, wait at least 10 minutes after soaking earrings in it.
- Take a toothbrush and scrub the earrings with it after soaking it in the mixture to remove the dust from them.
- Put a little amount of toothpaste on a used toothbrush and apply it to the diamond. Brushing the diamond with toothpaste will add shine and polish to the diamond.
- Wash the brush with the water stream to remove toothpaste or take another used brush. With cleaned brush, clean the surface and sides of diamond using warm water to remove toothpaste particles.
- Soak the earrings for four to five minutes in warm water.
- After then, take the earrings from warm water and dry it using the soft cloth like old cotton, lint-free cloth or any handkerchief.
Clean Diamond Earrings with Hydrogen Peroxide
Following is the method of cleaning diamond earrings using hydrogen peroxide:
- Take poor hydrogen peroxide in a covered small bowl and soak the earrings into it.
- In few seconds, hydrogen peroxide starts bubbling and fizzing depending on the dust of earrings.
- When bubbling become slow, you have to poor down hydrogen peroxide more.
- Repeating this will slow down the bubbling of hydrogen peroxide because of removing the dust particles from the earrings.
- Later you have to take out your earrings from the bowl and rinse with warm water. After washing, dry them with a soft piece of cloth to wear them with their fresh shine.
Clean Diamond Earrings with Vinegar
Vinegar is beneficial for cleaning any kind of jewelry especially diamond earrings. Below is the method to clean jewelry using vinegar.
- Put white vinegar in a covered bowl or jar, soak the earrings in the vinegar for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Try to change the position of earrings with time to time, so that vinegar will go to every corner.
- Take an old or soft tooth brush and scrub the soaked earrings with it politely to clean them.
- Wash them with fresh warm water and dry them using any soft cloth. Due to these steps, your diamond earrings will gain their shine back.
Clean Diamond Earrings with Baking Soda
Following is the method of cleaning diamond earrings using baking soda:
- Make a thick paste of baking soda by adding it two tablespoons of water with ¼ cup of baking soda.
- Now apply this paste to the diamond, then polish them with a soft piece of cloth using vinegar.
- After polishing the diamond, it will shine like a fresh piece.
Clean Diamond Earrings with Windex
Like other products, Windex is also useful to clean diamond earrings.
- Soak the diamond earrings into the Windex, or you can also use mild liquid detergent.
- Dip the soft tooth brush in Windex, then use this brush to clean the diamonds on earrings very softly.
- Take another soft or used toothbrush, and brush the earrings after soaking them in little warm water.
- Take a soft piece of cloth to dry the earrings politely. This process will give the shine of diamond earrings back.