The glowing fair neck is necessary with a fair, clean face. However, we care more for our face, but we forget our neck that is the weak point. In order to the achieve the best look, you must take care to your neck as well. The best method to care well for the neck is to cleanse it when you are going to cleanse your face. The dirt which gathers on the neck in the whole day is necessary to be removed as soon as possible. Consequently, the dirt stays and make the skin dirt and pigmented. In this article we are going to share seven homemade beauty tips for dark neck.
Seven Homemade Beauty Tips For Dark Neck
1. Potato Juice Beauty Tips For Dark Neck
Potato juice is very beneficial for beauty tips for dark neck. A potato is the best thing to make less rate of pigmented skin. Furthermore, it also has bleaching properties inside it. It makes brighter your skin. Potato’s regular use makes your skin clean and clear as well as it removes dark patches and scars.
- Take potato and grate it
- Squeeze it and take out juice from it
- Apply it on your neck properly
- Give it 15 minutes to work on it
- Wash it out using lukewarm water
- You have to repeat this step two to three times
2. Turmeric Beauty Tips For Dark Neck
Beauty tips for the dark neck are incomplete without turmeric, but you have to know the proper method to use it. Turmeric is very beneficial for skin because it increases its tone.
Plain yogurt 1 to 2 tablespoons
Turmeric Powder ¼ teaspoon
- Mix the above mentioned amount of yogurt and sugar
- Put the mixture on neck for 15 to 20 minutes
- Now rinse it using lukewarm water
3. Yogurt Beauty Tips For Dark Neck
You can also enlighten your dark skin using yogurt, as due to the natural enzymes present in it. When we mix yogurt in lemon juice, the enzymes of yogurt and acid of lemon juice collectively help to lighten dark skin.
- Yogurt 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice 1 teaspoon
- First of all, mix both ingredients with each other, and apply the paste on neck
- Leave the mixture to work on neck for 15 to 20 minutes
- Finally, wash the mixture with water
4. Almond Oil Beauty Tips For Dark Neck
Almond Oil holds a significant amount of Vitamin E which is the best thing to make smooth your skin. Further, it has bleaching properties inside it which help to make skin tone brighter as well as lighter. Tea tree oil is the best thing which heals your skin as well as increase blood circulation.
- Almond Oil (some drops)
- Tea tree oil (2 drops)
- Wash out your neck and pat dry
- Mix a couple of things
- Massage your neck using this mixture
- Massage in circular motions for 15 minutes
- Rinse it off using lukewarm water
- Repeat it on a daily basis for best results
5. Oatmeal Scrub Beauty Tips For Dark Neck
Oatmeal is beneficial to prevent dead skin cells which stay on the skin due to improper cleanliness. Oats makes skin cleansed as well as moisturise it. It also helps you to get rid of dryness. Dryness in actual becomes a cause of darkness of the skin. Try this method and enjoy a clean and clear neck.
- Oats ¼ CUP
- Tomato Juice 1 tablespoon
- Rose Water
- Grind the oats and make a powder of it
- Mix tomato juice and rose water into it
6. Baking Soda Beauty Tips For Dark Neck
A paste of baking soda with water is helpful to remove the dead layer of skin, and it is effective to grow new cells. Like above beauty tips for the dark neck, the beauty tips are more powerful if we add baking soda technique in them.
- Baking soda 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Water as required
- Make paste of baking soda by mixing it with water
- Now apply the paste on dark neck
- Let the paste to dry
- Dip fingers in water and scrub the dry paste
- Clean the neck with water
7. Aloe Vera Gel Beauty Tips For Dark Neck
The gel of Aloe Vera gel is beneficial to hydrate the neck skin because it is rich in minerals, fatty acids and minerals. Moreover, the presence of aloesin in Aloe Vera gel is supportive to lighten the dark parts of the skin.
- Aloe Vera Leaf
- Take the gel by cutting the Aloe Vera leaf
- Apply the gel on dark skin of neck
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes
- Wash your neck with water
Note: Above all are the seven best beauty tips for dark neck.