Babra Sharif Turn 62 on Saturday, born in 1954, she celebrated the event with dignity and simplicity. Beauty queen of, 70s, 80s and 90s performed as heroine with stars like Muhammad Ali, Nadeem Baig, Shahid, Waheed Murad, Ghulam Mohideen, and even the great Sultan Rahi. She was considered the chocolaty and bold artist.
Despite her involvement in some scandals, she is still single as her marriage the then famous actor Shahid Khan, but the marriage ended within one year.
Babra Sharif Turns 62
The Stunning Queen started her showbiz life from a TV play named ‘Kiran Kahani’, and she never looked back. Soon she joined silver screen with her first project ‘Intezar’; she primarily introduced by Shabab Kiranvi. While Shabab already introduces her sister Nadra in the film industry. But her sister flopped, and her career ended very quickly. Unlike her sister, Babra Sharif‘s journey in the movie industry was full of glamour, success, grandeur and magnanimity.
Babra Sharif Won 8 Nigar Awards
At the age of 23, a star with the face of baby and glamour of beauty vamp had played in more than 150 movies and was honoured with 8 Nigar Awards.
- Special Award from Nigar Awards of her work in the film Mera Naam Ha Muhabbat in 1975.
- The Nigar Award as the best actress in the movie titled Shabana in 1976. (Urdu)
- The Nigar Award as the best actress in the film entitled Sangdil in 1982. (Urdu)
- The Nigar Award as the best actress in the movie named Miss Colombo in 1984. (Urdu)
- Nigar Award for the best actress in the film Miss Bangkok in 1986. (Urdu)
- Nigar Award for best actress in the film Kundan in 1987. (Urdu)
- The Nigar Award for best actress in the movie Mukhra in 1988. (Punjabi)
- Nigar Award for best actress in the film Gori deyaan jhan jharan in 1990. (Punjabi)
Commenting on her success as an actress, the great Dilip Kumar called her “A tall heroine of short height”. Applauding her talent and versatility film critics considered her the best actress ever of Pakistan. She remained active in the movie industry from 1968 to 2005. The year 2005 has put a temporary pause to her lustrous career, but who knows when is ready for a restart. But on she has never contended on her success. “Life is more than lights, adulation and being beautiful”.
Mirch Masala Team wishes her good health and prosperous life.